Sunday, April 18, 2010

Bought 2nd Hand Canon EOS 350D Body with Bag.

My lovely girlfriend Luisa help me bid 2nd hand Canon EOS 350D Body and winning bid on Lelong.com.my. Many thank to my girlfriend, she help me a lot and always support me. Just received the camera on 15-Apr-2010, I feel very happy now that I got another camera to backup me. At that night, I try shooting a few picture, the camera still in very good condition. Just a little bit small preview screen, that is no problem with me.
Sunday afternoon, we decided go to Layang-layangan beach try shooting some photo. Sharing some photo at Below:- But I found out that when I connected the camera via USB, there is no driver for window 7. So I tried to updated window on my pc and still can't find it, but only to report that there's no driver available. I tried to search in Google, and found the solution at this blog it-from-inside.blogspot.com and this forum vistax64.com. Here a very simple solution was offered: Change the camera's USB connection mode from "PC" to "Print/PTP".
My Desktop is using Window 7 32-bits, so i change my camera's Communication setting (last option in camera menu) from Print/PTP to PC Connection. It worked like a charm.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...