Friday, July 3, 2009

Sunrise 20090626



I wake up at 5am in the morning, quickly rush to brush my teeth and make a call to my friend Wilbur to wake up together.. after that me and my girlfriend quickly drive to the beach. when i reach there, it was about 5.45am.. i get shock as soon as i reach there since my friend is more early than me.. Luckily the sun just came out.. we take some shoot while waiting for it.. it was really fun.. but still keep waiting , the sun was hidden by so many cloud... never mind.. we keep shooting... the result were showed like here..







2 comments:

Me said...

Nice picture and moment, let's take pic again some other time :* muaks

Lucas Liau said...

Yeah, i feel that too, that day i feel happy in my life too.. thanks to accompany that day.. you are the best.. muaks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...